Tuesday 15 October 2013

Back to Blogging

Hi friends...
It has been a while since I was active on this blog. Lots of things have been happening.

I have been very busy with my cake orders, that I really thank God for. Clients kept coming and they were good and happy clients too :) I have also finally got my Business Permit and Heavenly D'lights is now fully registered with Wyndham City Council...Yay..! Praise the Lord for a good and easy going officer. She was happy with the whole kitchen and approved me to trade immediately after the 2nd inspection.

Another great news is I will have another wedding cake order at the end of November. It will be a 3 tiered wedding cake, which I am quite nervous about it. As I recall, end of November last year, when I made my son's birthday cake, the weather got up to 41 degrees. I had such a nightmare in doing the Barney and Thomas cake on that day. Fingers cross!!! I pray really hard for a better weather this year!

Now bad news...we just lost our beloved step dad on 26th September. It was a shock to all of us, as he was a very healthy person. What I learnt from this is that we never know what and when the unexpected things happen. While we still live, live life to the full and always appreciate and cherise people who are close to us.

I decided to stop caking for a while after the passing of my step dad, so I can comfort my mum. I will start again this week. Now...let me upload heaps of my cake photos :) I know I should keep track with uploading it every week, but you can always check out my Facebook Page :) I'm quite up to date with Facebook :))

www.facebook.com/heavenlydlights

No comments:

Post a Comment

label